Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hooray!

I talked to Justin from Fourth Wall yesterday, and my mind is at ease!

He and Jenna, the "Prime" director, will be meeting after the first of the year to talk production stuff and schedule auditions, and then the three of us will meet after that to talk script. Things seem to be underway, and I am therefore less nervous.

Of course, I still haven't really done the rewrites on "Prime" (they're minor!) because my head is so focused on "Unethical." Speaking of -  CPT sent the light plot for the show today, along with stage manager assignments. My sm for "Unethical" will be the always lovely Dan Kilbane, whom I've worked with on several projects since 2001. A familiar face will be welcome during the tension of tech week. (To clarify - Dan won't work with us until tech week, per the rules of Big[BOX]. The concept of the whole series is that each featured artist is on their own to create and rehearse the work. CPT is merely "giving you the keys to the theater for one week." They provide the stage, the basic lights, a small budget for set or whatever, marketing, house management and Dan for a week. The rest is on me and Lisa and the cast.)

No comments: