Thursday, December 18, 2008

And we're cast!

"Unethical" is completely cast now. Which is great, because Lisa can finally move forward with scheduling and plans instead of waiting for me to make up my mind about who I liked for the various parts. Actually, if I'm honest, we still haven't cast the voice of admin assistant Kathy, but since that will likely be recorded voiceovers and we have someone in mind, I'm not too worried about it.

Cast (in order of appearance)
Nora from accounting: Laurel Johnson
Zach from sales: Brian McNally
Barry from IT: Allen Branstein
Tracey from marketing: Kristy Lee Miller
Reed, their boss: Nathan Miller

For those of you playing along at home, the Millers are not related.

Plus, we now have our own page on the CPT website from which you can purchase tickets to the show. So why not buy tickets now? Click here!

1 comment:

pengo said...

Where did you find that rogue's gallery?