Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unethical graphic


This is the graphic Matt designed for "Unethical" for CPT to use in its Big[BOX] brochure. Very cool, I think. I especially like that the stapler is red ... just like Milton's Swingline from "Office Space."

I spent part of this morning in a meeting discussing how my office has changed and will change in 2009. Employees laid off - frequently the wrong employees. Weird new projects started at the expense of established things we need to shore up. Questionable business decisions that honor the wrong people who exhibit the wrong motives. It makes me feel even better about writing my absurd little show. If even one person in the audience has ever been discounted or even mistreated and betrayed by their employers or coworkers, hopefully the identification they feel with the play and being able to laugh at it (provided my dialogue is actually funny) will be cathartic.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

pengo said...

Can I just ask - where is that hot profile pic you have from?

Margi Herwald Zitelli said...

The profile pic is from this year's Pandemonium. I served desserts from inside a table.